INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
in conformity with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
This information does NOT concern other websites, pages or online services accessible via hypertext links published on the Site but referring to resources external to the Site.
Who is the data controller of your personal data?
• Identity: Made in Italy S.r.l.s., VAT nr IT03482440546, with headquarters in 13, Via Madonna delle Grazie – ZIP code 06055 - Marsciano (PG) - Italy
• Phone: (+39) 3492496316
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Pec: email@example.com
What personal data do we process?
Personal information you provide to us
• The optional, explicit and voluntary posting of messages to the contacts of the company directly via e-mail or using the online form from the contact page, involves the acquisition of the e-mail address of the sender, necessary to respond, as well as all personal data included in those communications.
• In the event that you provide us with data from third parties, you expressly guarantee that you have obtained the prior consent of the same and you are obliged to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting the company from any liability.
• Data will be processed electronically and in paper format. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Personal data we collect
Every time you access the Website, the company will automatically collect and process the following personal data:
• Technical information, including the Internet protocol address (IP address) used to connect your computer to the Internet, your access data, the type of browser and its version, operating system and platform;
• Information about your visit to the Site, including URL (Uniform Resource Locator);
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The company will process your personal data for the following purposes:
• Manage the services and features of this site
• Respond to user requests
• Be able to detect all those fraudulent accesses and navigations
What is the legal basis of the treatment?
According to article 6 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 the company is entitled to the processing of your personal data using at least one of the following conditions:
1. the data subject has given his consent to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes such as: subscription to the newsletter service, request for information
2. processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller, in particular in order to:
- manage the services and functionalities of the Website
- preserve surveillance, administration and protection of services, content and web pages
- process requests for information received
Who do we share your personal information with?
The personal data collected are processed by company personnel, who act on the basis of specific instructions provided for the purposes and methods of the processing.
Your browsing data collected for statistical purposes through the Google Analytics service, can be transferred to countries that guarantee European standards, in particular to the United States on the basis of the Privacy Shield. (Google Privacy Shield https://privacy.google.com/businesses/compliance/?hl=it#?modal_active=none)
We can also communicate your data to the competent Authorities in the legally foreseen cases.
How long do we keep your data?
You can contact us at any time to exercise your rights of access to personal data, rectification, cancellation, opposition to processing, portability with respect to personal data, and/or limitation of processing, by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that the processing of your personal data through this site is in violation of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor, as required by art. 77 of the same Regulation, or to take appropriate judicial offices (Article 79 of the Rules).